Chesapeake, virginia vegetarians, vegans and raw foodist events and singles dating
is a 26 year old, Christian / Protestant bi-male.
Living in Chesapeake, virginia
I'm a gamer and anime fan who makes webcomics. I'm a university student and vegan as well.
8 things I could never do without
1. My religion. Even though I, like everyone else, am not perfect at it, I don't think that I could be happy not being a Christian. Switching over to another religion would create a lot of guilt in my heart, and becoming atheist or agnostic would just give me a lot of existential dread.
2. Anime. I know it seems nerdy, and hey, I'm pretty nerdy in that way, but I really like me some anime. Whilst I don't always have the time for it, I can't live life without it and the detailed, touching stories they can bring, or the epic moments they can create.
3. VideoGames. Great stress relievers, and fun ways to hang out with your friends. I mean after all, you aren't going to have endless things to talk about, and like anime, games provide both touching stories and epic ones as well, except they're also interactive.
4. Veganism. This isn't so much of an emotional bond or a thing I enjoy sooooooooo much, but it's more of my moral code. I find it wrong, and I also find it wrong to do what you think is wrong regardless of if it is or not, because then you did something with bad intentions. That, and I'm not willing to give up the health benefits.
5. Online art. Whether it is creating it or viewing it, I love being in that community, and it feels so rewarding to have people love something you worked so hard on.
6. RPing. I know it may seem silly, but as a webcomic artist, aka a writer, I love creating stories, and rping is a good way to do that without having to get too invested in it. You can do what ever you want, just play around, have some fun, whether it be purely plot driven, romantic or horror.
7 . A certain kink I've got. And no, it isn't because I think relationships are purely sexual or anything, but life is short, and if there is something you're really into, you should try to find a way to enjoy it.
8. My closest friend Gonzalo. He's helped me get through the hard times and is probably the only person in the world right now who would happily, with no hesitation, take a bullet to the head for me. He's a guy who really makes life worth livin, no matter how bad it gets.
I know it's rather specific, but hey, one can always be hopeful!
Search More ads
Vegetarian singles personal ads by city:
alexandria | Arlington | Blacksburg | Buckingham | Charlottesville | Chesapeake | Danville | Fairfax | Falls Church | Fredericksburg | Gloucester Point | Halifax | Harrisonburg | Leesburg | Linville | Manassas | Palmyra | Pulaski | Purcellville | Raleigh | Richmond | Sterling | Vienna | Virginia Beach | Warrenton | Washington | Winchester | Wirtz | Woodbridge | Wytheville |